November 18, 2020 Announcements
There will be a virtual Model United Nations meeting TODAY, November 18th from 2:30-3:00. Anyone who is interested in joining Model UN this year should email Ms. Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org for the google meet link to join the meeting!
It is time to rebuild student government and student voice at Westbrook High School. Student government is a body of students that are elected in order to have the student population’s voices heard and to make critical changes at WHS that all students want. If you are interested in helping to build student government into an effective and efficient student governing body at WHS, please email Ms. Locke at email@example.com
The TRI-M Music Honor Society is still accepting applications this week for new membership. Please email or see Ms Proulx up in the music suite (above the band room) for more information.
The application requirements are:
1) you are an ongoing music student here at WHS in the band or chorus program,
2) your current grade (or most recent grade) in your music class(es) is 3.0 or higher,
3) your overall academic GPA is an average of 3.0 or higher,
4) you agree to use your musical talents in voluntary service of others in the community at least 10 hours per year, and keep record of your service hours, and
5) you obtain/provide a recommendation regarding your character, work ethic and leadership qualities from one of your NON-music teachers.