September 20, 2017 Announcements
1. There are still a couple of t-shirts available to purchase for freshman for the pep rally. Please see Mr. Thornton in room 104 if interested.
2. Seniors may pick up their t-shirts during C lunch and after school in room 323.
3. There will be a Drama Club meeting Monday the 25th after school in the auditorium.
4. YLC meeting Tuesday, 9/26, after school in room 109! New members welcome!
5. Students are required to purchase a parking pass for $6.00 in the Main Office to be eligible to park in the Student Lot at the high school. Students who do not have a parking pass will be ticketed. Students are not allowed to park in the teacher lot.
6. Homecoming Dance tickets will be on sale during all lunches starting Monday, September 18 through Friday, September 22. No tickets will be sold to ANY student without a signed dance contract. NO EXCEPTIONS. Tickets are $12. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. If a student outside of WESTBROOK HIGH SCHOOL is coming as a guest, a form MUST be completed by both WHS and the school the student attends BEFORE tickets can be purchased.
All forms are available in the main office and during lunches from 9/18-9/22. See Mrs. Sbardella in Room 323 with any questions/concerns.
Dance contracts of expectations must be signed by students and a parent or guardian BEFORE a ticket can be purchased. This is the case for guests as well. Contracts will be available this week and next during lunch. Remember, the form must be turned in before you can buy a ticket.
7. The first meeting for National Art Honor Society will be on September 21st at 2:35 in the studio art room.
8. IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE: October 4 is picture retake day. You may only retake if you ordered pictures and you do not like them, you missed picture day or If you had a "really bad" picture that you do not want in the yearbook-closed eyes, hair sticking up, etc.
9. Senior photos are due by October 6th.